Charlottes riding lessons are open to all. From tiny tots and children through to riders in their 70’s, there is no barrier to getting on a horse and learning to ride or brushing up on your riding skills.
Charlottes unique style of teaching ensures that you get the very best instruction and experience.
- Each lesson is one to one
- Each lesson builds on the previous learning
- Each lesson works on encouraging and supporting the rider to achieve their personal best.
Nervous riders and riders lacking in confidence are encouraged to enjoy their lessons in a non pressurised and supportive environment.
Your lesson will start on arrival at Charlottes;
- meet your horse or pony
- brush and tack up, with an instructor to give advice and help if needed
- 50 minute lesson in the saddle with your instructor
- Lead your horse back to the yard, untack and brush down.
£30.00 per session
In addition to teaching riding and horse care to the general public, Charlotte and Team Springall actively supports young people with special educational needs and from disadvantaged backgrounds by giving them the opportunity to learn to ride and look after horses and ponies. For more information on current programs and how to refer a young person click here.